Saturday, June 21, 2008

my dad's new spaceship

hi guys, this was my FIRST EVER 3D project when i joined takshaa bangalore (this was even before Fanatic). it's my solo work and i was kinda JUST ABOUT getting used to Maya (and as is somewhat evident from the clip, i ENJOYED the animation). VERY amateur stuff, but i still hope u'll like it! (asking for too much i guess! lol)

btw i've used toon shaders cuz my deadline was sorta creepin up on me and UV unwrapping wud've taken up half of my lifetime!!!

3 comments:

Prasad said...

so finally you posted it here...i have seen this before...on a social networking site maybe ;) ...it's amazing to see how you guys are able to pull this at introduction-to-software level...nice !

KASANA said...

So Dapoon you already Got one Good comment...I was telling you this is good. you bugger...Listen again...this one is really cool.. :)

Dapoon said...

uh heh heh! kasana, i stand corrected! thanks guys!! :D