Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thx

Hello monsters..
nice to see u all again :)
thx for Commenting,on my works for the last few weeks guys.."I feel giving comments ,is more harder then actually doing the animation"...bwhahehe!! i really appreciate it..

allright guys..i think i am done working for my reel..for the next 2week i have planed to clean up most of my works, n finish up my Reel :P

Actually to be honest i still have few ideas,which i want to animate..hehe :) some Crazy Body Mechanics stuff,which i like the most..Since i quit ittina almost a month back..lot of personal problems, hehe..u see i cant be sitting at home for a long time..BWhahehehe!!
I need to get inside a studio FAST ...But will surly work on it soon

Cheers Monsters
Harish.k

4 comments:

Deepak Arasu said...

Best Wishes dude. you will get it :)

damncreative said...

hey harish best the luck dude. I am sure you will find a good place to work with your kick ass reel. Loved your work. Keep posting.

cheers

Dapoon said...

are u kiddin'?? giving comments is the EASIEST thing in the world!! why do u think there are so many judges in reality shows?? lol!!

well bro i wish u all the best for ur reel and ur job hunting! i'm so damn sure u're gonna make it! u inspire me man! :)

AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT REEL!! so post it FAST!!

Prasad said...

Good Luck bro ! Wishing you get what you want !

...I agree with Dapoon, it's much easier to critique other, to point out mistakes and it's much harder to produce a clean animation :)